MATRICULATION CEREMONY FOR NEW UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
The Matriculation Ceremony for new undergraduate Degree students and Postgraduate Students for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been scheduled to hold on Wednesday, 29th September, 2021
VENUE: College Hall.
All concerned students are therefore enjoined to abide by the following regulations:
- Matriculating students shall gather at College Car Park by 10:00 a.m. and be led by their School Officers in a procession to the Auditorium;
- All matriculating students must be seated in the College Hall by 10:30 a.m. NO LATE COMING;
- All matriculating students shall be in their complete academic robes;
- Fresh students without academic gowns shall not be allowed to enter the Auditorium;
- No matriculating students even with academic robes, shall be allowed to enter the Hall after the Vice Chancellor’s Procession has entered;
- All fresh students are mandated to come along with their NOSE MASK NOT FACE SHIELD into the Hall and observe maximum COVID guildlines by maintaining social distancing.
- All matriculating students should come along with a copy of their Students’ biodata form with their passport photograph affixed to the form or their Student’s Identity card;
- All phones must be switched off throughout the matriculation programme as snapping pictures SHALL NOT be allowed until after the ceremony.
- All matriculating students shall sign and submit the Matriculation Oath immediately after the ceremony; and
- Matriculation register shall be made available and signed by all fresh students in the Hall.
- All fresh students are to remain standing, while the academic procession leaves the Hall in reverse order.
Please do not forget to always visit our Website www.staugustinecollege.edu.ng for more Updates on News and Events.
Also Kindly Like our Facebook Page: St. Augustine’s College of Education, Akoka
and Follow us on Instagram: @st.augustinecollegeofeducation
Thank you and Have a nice Day!
Great Akokaites! Great!!!